Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (11.7 oz.) package Fresh Express Thai ‘N’ Cashews Chopped Kit
- 1 cup farro
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1-3 teaspoons sambal oelek (fresh chile paste)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless, chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger root
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- Cook farro according to package directions; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, sambal oelek (amount and related spice level to your taste), brown sugar and lime juice; set aside. Combine the cornstarch and sesame oil in large bowl; add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Cook chicken in olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat for 5-8 minutes or until no longer pink. Add garlic and ginger; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add the chicken broth mixture and salt; cook and stir for 1 minute or until sauce thickens.
To make the Thai ‘N’ Cashews Salad:
- Place the Fresh Express Thai ‘N’ Cashews Chopped Kit into a large bowl; toss with salad dressing, reserving 1 tablespoon. Add toppings and toss to combine.
- Divide the farro evenly into four bowls, arranging along the sides of the bowls. Divide the Thai ‘N’ Cashews Salad evenly, arranging in the center of the bowls. Top with chicken; drizzle with reserved dressing. Sprinkle with cilantro.