Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Strawberry Fields Kit Salad
- 1 pound salmon, skin on
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 4 ounces chèvre goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat non-skin side of salmon with 1 tablespoon of strawberry dressing, then top with almonds.
- Place almonds in a baking dish & bake for approximately 20-30 minutes, until desired temperature (at least 145 degrees F).
- Assemble Fresh Express Strawberry Fields Kit. Toss until dressing is fully incorporated.
- Add quinoa, toast again.
- Transfer salad to serving dish, top with salmon, and finish by adding crumbled goat cheese throughout the salad.