Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Strawberry Fields Kit Salad
- 1 pound salmon, skin on
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 4 ounces chèvre goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat non-skin side of salmon with 1 tablespoon of strawberry dressing, then top with almonds.
- Place almonds in a baking dish & bake for approximately 20-30 minutes, until desired temperature (at least 145 degrees F).
- Assemble Fresh Express Strawberry Fields Kit. Toss until dressing is fully incorporated.
- Add quinoa, toast again.
- Transfer salad to serving dish, top with salmon, and finish by adding crumbled goat cheese throughout the salad.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.