Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Spinach, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup crisp bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts, drained & chopped
- 1 cup Roma tomatoes, diced & drained
- Place greens in a large microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for two minutes and drain.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and dressing mix in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- Serve with baguette slices.