Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (5-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 apple, thinly sliced, cut into star shapes
- Toss Fresh Express® Baby Spinach with half of the dried cranberries, pistachios and feta cheese in a large bowl. Transfer to a Christmas tree cake mold. Neatly arrange spinach leaves to create a smooth top surface. Arrange the red pepper strips to create garland. Arrange remaining dried cranberries, pistachios, and feta cheese as “ornaments” on top of the spinach. Create a tree topper with one apple star; place remaining apple stars around the “tree”. Once salad is served, drizzle each portion with Cranberry Vinaigrette.
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- To make the dressing, process all ingredients in blender until smooth.