Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express American Mix
- 2 cups chicken strips, grilled
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- Your favorite Ranch dressing
- Place greens in a large salad bowl.
- Top with chicken strips and cheese.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.