Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Toss all ingredients together.
- Just before serving, drizzle on dressing and quickly toss.
- 2 Tablespoon orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 Tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Add a dash of salt and pepper to taste.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.