Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Fresh Express Coleslaw Salad Kit
- 1 cup dark green curly kale, sliced into thin ribbons
- Wash the kale leaves, cut out the center ribs, then stack the kale leaves a few at a time.
- Roll them tightly into a long bundle and slice across the bundle to make thin, uniform ribbons.
- In a large salad bowl, toss the kale with the coleslaw.
- Top with the dressing, and toss well to coat.
- Let slaw sit at least 10 minutes to fully marinate, then serve.
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- In a small bowl, mix the sesame oiI and vinegar with the dressing packet included in the Fresh Express Coleslaw Kit.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.