Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Fresh Express Coleslaw Salad Kit
- 1 cup dark green curly kale, sliced into thin ribbons
- Wash the kale leaves, cut out the center ribs, then stack the kale leaves a few at a time.
- Roll them tightly into a long bundle and slice across the bundle to make thin, uniform ribbons.
- In a large salad bowl, toss the kale with the coleslaw.
- Top with the dressing, and toss well to coat.
- Let slaw sit at least 10 minutes to fully marinate, then serve.
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- In a small bowl, mix the sesame oiI and vinegar with the dressing packet included in the Fresh Express Coleslaw Kit.
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.