Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (7-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Veggie Spring Mix
- 2 lemons, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-1/2 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- Cook lemons, cut side down, in 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until lemon is caramelized/browned. Set aside.
Cook shrimp and garlic in 2 tablespoons olive oil in the same skillet over medium high heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Add the beans and parsley; toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cool slightly.
- Divide Fresh Express® Veggie Spring Mix evenly among four plates. Top with shrimp mixture and tomatoes. Squeeze with lemon juice.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to pair with the lemon juice if desired.