Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (7.5 oz) package Fresh Express Citrus Burst™ Kit
- 4 (5–6 oz. each) pieces fresh salmon, skin removed
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (1-in.) piece fresh ginger, minced (about 2 Tbsp.)
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Place salmon, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, and salt and pepper in a plastic zip-top bag, toss gently and allow to marinate for 30–45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment or lightly coated with nonstick spray. Spoon any remaining marinade over fish.
- Bake for 8–10 minutes, until fish flakes easily when pierced with the tip of a paring knife.
- Season Citrus Burst™ salad blend with a pinch of salt; toss with Pomegranate Orange Vinaigrette.
- Divide salad among 4 plates. Scatter orange cranberries over salad.
- Top each with a piece of glazed salmon. Scatter pomegranate arils and roasted sliced almonds over salmon.