Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (7.5 oz) package Fresh Express Citrus Burst™ Kit
- 4 (5–6 oz. each) pieces fresh salmon, skin removed
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (1-in.) piece fresh ginger, minced (about 2 Tbsp.)
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Place salmon, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, and salt and pepper in a plastic zip-top bag, toss gently and allow to marinate for 30–45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment or lightly coated with nonstick spray. Spoon any remaining marinade over fish.
- Bake for 8–10 minutes, until fish flakes easily when pierced with the tip of a paring knife.
- Season Citrus Burst™ salad blend with a pinch of salt; toss with Pomegranate Orange Vinaigrette.
- Divide salad among 4 plates. Scatter orange cranberries over salad.
- Top each with a piece of glazed salmon. Scatter pomegranate arils and roasted sliced almonds over salmon.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.