Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Caesar Supreme Kit
- 2 pounds flank Steak
- 2 Tablespoon paprika powder
- 2 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Ears yellow corn
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 basket cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- In a medium bowl, combine dried spices and olive oil.
- Mix well.
- Toss flank steak in mix, turning to coat well.
- Refrigerate till grill is hot.
- Pour two Tablespoon olive oil into your hand and rub the ears of corn with the oil.
- When grill is hot, cook the flank steak on both sides over the hot spot of the grill (cook until meat has an internal temperature of 145 degrees F).
- Remove the meat from grill and set aside.
- Meanwhile, over the hot area of the grill, place the corn that has been rubbed with olive oil.
- Allow a small amount of charring to occur on the corn.
- Once corn and meat are cooked, allow meat to sit for ten minutes off the grill to help meat retain its juices when you slice it.
- Cut the corn from the cob using a serrated knife.
- In a large bowl, place the contents of the Fresh Express Caesar Supreme Kit, and toss with the dressing.
- Add sliced onions, charred corn and cherry tomatoes.
- Arrange slices of flank steak atop salad and serve on four individual plates.
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.