Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Caesar Supreme Kit
- 2 pounds flank Steak
- 2 Tablespoon paprika powder
- 2 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Ears yellow corn
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 basket cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- In a medium bowl, combine dried spices and olive oil.
- Mix well.
- Toss flank steak in mix, turning to coat well.
- Refrigerate till grill is hot.
- Pour two Tablespoon olive oil into your hand and rub the ears of corn with the oil.
- When grill is hot, cook the flank steak on both sides over the hot spot of the grill (cook until meat has an internal temperature of 145 degrees F).
- Remove the meat from grill and set aside.
- Meanwhile, over the hot area of the grill, place the corn that has been rubbed with olive oil.
- Allow a small amount of charring to occur on the corn.
- Once corn and meat are cooked, allow meat to sit for ten minutes off the grill to help meat retain its juices when you slice it.
- Cut the corn from the cob using a serrated knife.
- In a large bowl, place the contents of the Fresh Express Caesar Supreme Kit, and toss with the dressing.
- Add sliced onions, charred corn and cherry tomatoes.
- Arrange slices of flank steak atop salad and serve on four individual plates.
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.