Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Fresh Express Fancy Greens salad
- 1 can artichoke hearts, quarter-cut packed in water, drained
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup raw brussel sprouts, thinly sliced (or you can substitute 1 cup raw cauliflower, chopped)
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Place drained artichokes in a bowl and toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake on a baking sheet at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove artichokes from oven and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Place Fresh Express Fancy Greens salad in a serving dish and top with remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle with dressing, and serve.
- 2 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice (approx 2 lemons)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh oregano leaves, stemmed and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon fresh garlic, finely chopped
- Blend all ingredients in a blender for 30 seconds.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.