Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Fresh Express Triple Hearts
- 1 pound roast turkey, diced
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, slivered
- 1/4 pound snow peas, cut in half on the bias
- 1 cup Wheat Pita Chips, broken into 3 or 4 pieces
- 3 T. flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook snow peas until bright green, about 1 minute.
- Remove from water, and immediately submerge in an ice water bath to stop the cooking process.
- Drain and set aside.
- Place Fresh Express Triple Hearts in a medium bowl.
- Add the snow peas, leftover turkey, dried apricots and dressing.
- Toss to combine.
- Add the pita chips and the freshly chopped parsley and toss one more time.
- Serve by separating the salad onto four serving dishes.
- 3 oz. mango chutney
- 1t. Madras curry powder
- 2 T. apple cider vinegar
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine the mango chutney with the curry powder, vinegar and olive oil.
- Whisk until combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.