Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Tender Ruby™ Red salad
- 1 bag Chiquita® Green Apple Bites
- 1 cup wild rice, cooked according to package (or packaged pre-cooked wild-rice grain combination)
- ½ cup celery, cut into ¼-inch thick
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 4 tablespoon toasted pecans, chopped
- ½ cup shaved parmigiana reggiano cheese
- Toss the Fresh Express Sweet Tender Ruby™ Red salad, cooked wild rice, apple slices, celery and cranberries with the dressing.
- Toss well, and sprinkle with the toasted pecans and the shaved cheese.
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon thyme, minced
- Coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the vinegar, olive oil and herbs.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.