Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Fresh Express Caesar Supreme Kit
- 4 (4-oz.) wild Alaskan salmon fillets, skin off (or substitute Pacific Cod or Halibut)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground fennel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon New Mexico chili powder
- 2 teaspoon Spanish paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Mix all dry ingredients together for the blackening spice.
- Heat a heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
- Coat each fillet with spice blend by dredging fish.
- Knock off excess by tapping fillet against the side of the container.
- Place fillets in hot skillet.
- Cook until well browned, about five minutes per side.
- Transfer to plate and set aside.
- Toss the Fresh Express Caesar Supreme Salad Kit in a medium bowl.
- Divide the salad onto four plates, and lay a piece of salmon on each, or break into large chunks and toss with the salad.
Jar it Up
Next time you make a dressing, make it, shake it, store it and take it – all in one container!