Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Spring Mix
- Slices of grilled or roasted chicken
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 1 large sweet onion, minced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Place greens into a large salad bowl.
- Add grapes, onion and nuts.
- Drizzle with desired amount of dressing and toss.
- Serve onto four individual salad dishes.
- Arrange chicken slices atop each salad.
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, minced
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Let sit for 15 - 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Stir just before adding to salad.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.