Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 individual bag Fresh Express Romaine Hearts
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup feta
- 1/3 cup candied pecans
- 2 slices leftover turkey breast, shredded
- In a bowl, combine lettuce, dried cranberres, feta, pecans and turkey breast.
- Drizzle desired amount of dressing on top.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- Place vinegar, maple syrup, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt and pepper into a blender.
- Pulse to combine.
- Add the oil in a slow, steady stream.
Add a Poultry Protein
Shred some leftover chicken or turkey on top.