Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (7.1 oz.) Fresh Express Pumpkin Panzanella Kit
- 2 cups diced peeled butternut or acorn squash
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red apple, diced
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a bowl, toss butternut squash with 1 Tbsp. olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Place diced squash on a sheet pan and roast until tender and lightly browned, 25–30 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine arugula and kale blend with Apple Dijon Vinaigrette and toss well.
- In individual serving bowls, arrange the dressed greens on the bottom.
- Divide cooked squash, diced apple and brown rice among the four bowls on top of greens. Season with salt and pepper.
- Scatter cherry cranberries, apple spiced pepitas, pumpkin spiced croutons and chow mein noodles from Pumpkin Panzanella Kit over each salad.
- Tip: Buy a rotisserie chicken from your grocer’s deli and add shredded chicken to the bowls!