Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (7.1 oz.) Fresh Express Pumpkin Panzanella Kit
- 2 cups diced peeled butternut or acorn squash
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red apple, diced
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a bowl, toss butternut squash with 1 Tbsp. olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Place diced squash on a sheet pan and roast until tender and lightly browned, 25–30 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine arugula and kale blend with Apple Dijon Vinaigrette and toss well.
- In individual serving bowls, arrange the dressed greens on the bottom.
- Divide cooked squash, diced apple and brown rice among the four bowls on top of greens. Season with salt and pepper.
- Scatter cherry cranberries, apple spiced pepitas, pumpkin spiced croutons and chow mein noodles from Pumpkin Panzanella Kit over each salad.
- Tip: Buy a rotisserie chicken from your grocer’s deli and add shredded chicken to the bowls!
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.