Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 3 (11.1-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Smoked BBQ Sriracha Premium Slaw Salad Kits®
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds ground beef
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices smoked Gouda cheese, cut in half
- 12 small dinner rolls, cut in half
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Mix the onion, egg, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, and salt in a large bowl. Add the ground beef; mix well. Transfer to a 9x13-inch baking pan, pressing it into a flat layer with your hands. Season with a few grinds of fresh pepper. Cut the meat into 12 squares.
- Bake at 400° F for 10 to 15 minutes or until browned on top and slightly pink in the center. Arrange the cheese on top of the patties; return to the oven and bake for 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Let rest a few minutes, then recut to separate the patties.
To Make the Smoked BBQ Sriracha Slaw:
- Place the Fresh Express® Smoked BBQ Sriracha Premium Slaw Salad Kits® into a large bowl; toss with salad dressing and toppings.
- Place each patty on the bottom bun; top with Smoked BBQ Sriracha Slaw and top of bun. Serve with additional Smoked BBQ Sriracha Slaw on the side.