Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 3 (10 oz.) packages Fresh Express BBQ Sriracha Premium Slaw Salad Kits
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds ground beef
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices smoked Gouda cheese, cut in half
- 12 small dinner rolls, cut in half
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Mix the onion, egg, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, and salt in a large bowl. Add the ground beef and mix to incorporate. Transfer to a 9x13-in. baking pan, pressing it into a flat layer with your hands. Season with a few grinds of fresh pepper. Cut the meat into 12 squares.
- Bake at 400° F for 10-15 minutes or until browned on top and slightly pink in the center. Arrange the cheese on top of the patties; return to the oven and bake for 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Let rest a few minutes, then recut to separate the patties.
To make the BBQ Sriracha Slaw:
- Place the three Fresh Express BBQ Sriracha Premium Slaw Kits into a large bowl; toss with salad dressing and toppings.
To assemble sliders:
- Place each patty on the bottom bun, top with BBQ Sriracha Slaw and top of bun. Serve with additional BBQ Sriracha Slaw on the side.