Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Organic Sweet Dijon Onion Salad Kit
- 4 boneless organic chicken breasts, skin on (or organic pork chops!)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 2 Tablespoons organic unsalted butter, softened
- 3 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Combine butter with the mustard and then add the herbs. Mix well.
- Place chicken in a baking dish.
- Using the back of a spoon, coat the top of each chicken with mustard mixture.
- When each piece of chicken is coated with the mustard mixture, sprinkle on walnuts.
- Place in the oven and roast approximately 30 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked (internal temperature of 165 degrees F).
- While chicken is cooking, assemble the salad.
- Plate the chicken on serving platter and then serve salad on the side.
ADD A LIGHT PROTEIN
Try baked or smoked salmon, or for something really quick and easy, try tuna.