Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Organic Pomegranate Cranberry Kit
- 4 organic beets, preferably a mixture of red and yellow
- 1 cup cooked organic farro
- 1/4 cup organic feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Individually wrap each beet in aluminum foil.
- Place beets on a baking sheet and cook for approximately 30 minutes, (until you can easily put a knife or fork through).
- When beets are finished cooking, unwrap foil and then wipe off all skin. Cut into chunks, refrigerate.
- Assemble salad in a large serving bowl, mixing dressing until incorporated throughout. Add farro and feta, toss again. Top salad with beets and season with kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper.
Add a Poultry Protein
Shred some leftover chicken or turkey on top.