Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Organic Pomegranate Cranberry Kit
- 4 organic beets, preferably a mixture of red and yellow
- 1 cup cooked organic farro
- 1/4 cup organic feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Individually wrap each beet in aluminum foil.
- Place beets on a baking sheet and cook for approximately 30 minutes, (until you can easily put a knife or fork through).
- When beets are finished cooking, unwrap foil and then wipe off all skin. Cut into chunks, refrigerate.
- Assemble salad in a large serving bowl, mixing dressing until incorporated throughout. Add farro and feta, toss again. Top salad with beets and season with kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper.
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.