Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Organic Classic Caesar Kit
- 1 pound organic penne pasta, cooked
- 2 organic boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 Tablespoons blackening seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 1 whole lemon, juiced and tested
- 1/4 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup parmiggiano reggiano
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- Cook pasta as directed.
- While pasta is cooking, generously season the chicken with blackening seasoning.
- In a large sauté pan, over medium high heat, melt the coconut oil and then add the chicken. Sauté until fully cooked (internal temperature of 165 degrees F). Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper, set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, empty all salad ingredients into the bowl and mix well until dressing is fully incorporated.
- When pasta is finished cooking, drain and return to pot. Then add chicken, lemon dressing, tomatoes, salt and fresh cracked pepper. Mix well.
- Serve pasta hot on the side of the salad or allow pasta to cool and serve it on top of the salad.