Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Organic Classic Caesar Kit
- 1 pound organic penne pasta, cooked
- 2 organic boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 Tablespoons blackening seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 1 whole lemon, juiced and tested
- 1/4 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup parmiggiano reggiano
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- Cook pasta as directed.
- While pasta is cooking, generously season the chicken with blackening seasoning.
- In a large sauté pan, over medium high heat, melt the coconut oil and then add the chicken. Sauté until fully cooked (internal temperature of 165 degrees F). Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper, set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, empty all salad ingredients into the bowl and mix well until dressing is fully incorporated.
- When pasta is finished cooking, drain and return to pot. Then add chicken, lemon dressing, tomatoes, salt and fresh cracked pepper. Mix well.
- Serve pasta hot on the side of the salad or allow pasta to cool and serve it on top of the salad.
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.