Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Fresh Express Strawberry Fields Salad Kit
- 2 (12-oz) pork tenderloins, trimmed of excess fat
- Coarse salt
- Ground pepper
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh lavender or 1 t. dried
- 4 ounces honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- Whisk together olive oil, lavender, honey and Dijon mustard.
- Season pork tenderloins with salt and pepper, then brush with the lavender and honey mixture.
- Heat broiler.
- Set rack six inches from heat.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Broil 10-12 minutes or until done (internal temperature 145 degrees F).
- Remove from broiler and slice tenderloin into medallions.
- Toss Fresh Express Strawberry Fields Salad Kit and serve with lavender pork tenderloin.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.