Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 Bag Fresh Express Veggie Spring Mix
- 2 pieces of your child's favorite lunch meat
- 2 pieces of your child's favorite cheese (such as Swiss, American, Colby)
- 1 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 2 slices turkey bacon, chopped
- Child's favorite Ranch or Italian dressing
- Have child tear bite-size pieces of lunch meat and cheese.
- While child is preparing the meat and cheese, place egg in a sauce pan with enough water to cover the egg by one inch. Heat over high-heat to just boiling. Remove from burner and cover pan. Let stand about 12 minutes. When done, transfer egg to an ice bath.
- When egg is cooled, take the shell off and chop egg. Set aside
- Cook turkey bacon according to package. When cooked, cool and then chop into small pieces.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients, except for dressing.
- Transfer to a to go/reusable dish with dressing on the size
- Have child drizzle desired amount of dressing on the salad
Add a Grilled Protein
This salad would be great with grilled steak or chicken on top.