Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (10.2) packages Fresh Express® Kickin’ Bacon Ranch Chopped Kits®
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16-ounce) jar salsa verde, your preference of heat level
- 12 tostada shells
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Cook chicken in salsa verde in a large, covered skillet over medium heat for 20 minutes, turning once, until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove chicken, reserving 1/2 cup of salsa verde; shred with two forks. Toss with reserved salsa verde.
- Place the Fresh Express® Kickin’ Bacon Ranch Chopped Kits® into a large bowl; toss with half of the salad dressing. Add the toppings; toss to combine.
- Divide salad evenly among tostada shells. Top each salad with chicken and avocado; drizzle with remaining dressing.