Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (10.3 oz.) package Fresh Express Pomegranate Chopped Kit™
- 4 (6 oz. each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded into thin cutlets
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium English cucumber, diced
- 2 green onions, white and green parts thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro leaves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Season each chicken cutlet on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place eggs in a shallow bowl and whisk to blend.
- Place panko bread crumbs in another shallow bowl and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Dredge each chicken cutlet in egg to coat, letting excess drip off.
- Coat each chicken cutlet in bread crumbs. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 Tbsp. olive oil over medium-high heat until shimmering.
- Add 2 breaded chicken cutlets and cook until deeply golden brown, about 4 minutes.
- Turn cutlets and cook until browned on second side, 4–5 minutes more. Transfer to a plate.
- Add remaining 2 Tbsp. olive oil to skillet and repeat with remaining 2 cutlets.
- Slice each cutlet into 1-in. slices.
- In a bowl, combine diced cucumber and green onion with Pomegranate Chopped Kit™ ingredients; season with a pinch of salt and toss with Pomegranate Vinaigrette Dressing.
- Divide slaw among 4 plates. Top each with a sliced chicken cutlet and scatter chopped peanuts and cilantro leaves over all.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.