Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (10.3 oz.) package Fresh Express Pomegranate Chopped Kit™
- 4 (6 oz. each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded into thin cutlets
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium English cucumber, diced
- 2 green onions, white and green parts thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro leaves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Season each chicken cutlet on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place eggs in a shallow bowl and whisk to blend.
- Place panko bread crumbs in another shallow bowl and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Dredge each chicken cutlet in egg to coat, letting excess drip off.
- Coat each chicken cutlet in bread crumbs. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 Tbsp. olive oil over medium-high heat until shimmering.
- Add 2 breaded chicken cutlets and cook until deeply golden brown, about 4 minutes.
- Turn cutlets and cook until browned on second side, 4–5 minutes more. Transfer to a plate.
- Add remaining 2 Tbsp. olive oil to skillet and repeat with remaining 2 cutlets.
- Slice each cutlet into 1-in. slices.
- In a bowl, combine diced cucumber and green onion with Pomegranate Chopped Kit™ ingredients; season with a pinch of salt and toss with Pomegranate Vinaigrette Dressing.
- Divide slaw among 4 plates. Top each with a sliced chicken cutlet and scatter chopped peanuts and cilantro leaves over all.
ADD A LIGHT PROTEIN
Try baked or smoked salmon, or for something really quick and easy, try tuna.