Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (10.3-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Pomegranate Chopped Kits®
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each), pounded into thin cutlets
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium English cucumber, diced
- 2 green onions, white and green parts thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Season each chicken cutlet on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place eggs in a shallow bowl and whisk to blend.
- Place panko bread crumbs in another shallow bowl and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Dredge each chicken cutlet in egg to coat, letting excess drip off.
- Coat each chicken cutlet in bread crumbs. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large, deep skillet. Cook chicken cutlets in batches, in oil over medium high heat, for 8 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels; keep warm. Cut each cutlet into 1-inch slices.
- Place the Fresh Express® Pomegranate Chopped Kits® into a large bowl; toss with the salad dressing. Add the toppings; toss to combine. Divide salad evenly among four plates. Top with chicken cutlet slices, peanuts, and cilantro leaves.