Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 Fresh Express Asian Chopped Kit
- 12 Ounces Pork Tenderloin
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp. Rice Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Chinese Hot Mustard
- ½ tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp. White Sesame Seeds, Toasted
- 1 Tbsp. Black Sesame Seeds, Toasted
- 1 Tbsp. Scallions, Bias Cut
- Combine honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, mustard and sesame oil in a small mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Marinate the pork for 30 minutes. For added flavor let marinate for up to 2 hours.
- Pre-heat grill to medium high heat.
- Pre-heat a convection oven to 375
- Remove the tenderloin from the marinade and reserve the marinade.
- Grill the pork tenderloin. While on the brush with the reserved marinade. Grill for about 4 minutes per side. When flipping the pork generously brush with the marinade.
- Transfer the tenderloin on to a parchment lined baking sheet, and continue to bake for 6 minutes medium or desired doneness. Allow to chill, and reserve.
- Mix Fresh Express Asian Chopped Kit and toss with the salad dressing.
- Top with slices of pork tenderloin
- Garnish the salad with sesame seeds and scallions.