Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (11.1 oz.) packages Fresh Express Smoked BBQ Sriracha Premium Slaw Salad Kits
- 1-1/2 lbs. flank steak, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup smoky barbecue sauce
- 6-12 slices white bread
- Combine chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
- Place flank steak in a 9 x 13-in. baking dish. Spread one side of the steak with half of the marinade; turn over and spread with remaining marinade. Let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Cut steak in half against the grain (cut perpendicular to the striated lines that you see in the meat) if it is too large to fit in one piece on your grill pan.
- Spray indoor grill pan with nonstick cooking spray or prepare outdoor barbecue grill. Heat pan over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add steak and cook, without moving it, for 5-6 minutes, depending on how thick it is.
- Using tongs or a fork, flip the steak and cook for an additional 5-6 minutes or until desired doneness is reached. The internal temperature for medium is 135° F on a food thermometer.
- Remove the steak from the pan and let rest for 10 minutes, then slice meat thinly across the grain.
- Serve steak with brushed with barbecue sauce on top of white bread with Texas BBQ Slaw.
To make the Smoked BBQ Sriracha Slaw:
- Place the Smoked BBQ Sriracha Slaw Kit in a large bowl; toss with salad dressing and toppings.