Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Double Carrots
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled (internal temperature of 165 degrees F) and sliced
- 1 cup corn kernels, cooked
- Serve salad onto 4 plates and sprinkle on cooked corn.
- Add grilled chicken to top of each salad.
- Place individual small bowl of the dressing/sauce on each plate.
- Ranch dressing
- BBQ sauce
- Mix together the Ranch dressing and BBQ sauce. Adjust proportions as desired.
- Pour dressing into 4 small bowls.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.