Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (5-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Tender Garden Mix
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup ginger dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Season fillets with salt, pepper, and a squeeze of lemon juice. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, place Fresh Express® Tender Garden Mix, tomatoes, and cucumbers in a large bowl; drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Divide salad evenly among four plates; top with baked salmon. Garnish with sliced lemon and green onion.