Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Tender Garden Mix
- 2 quality salmon fillets (6-8 ounces each)
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lemon
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup your favorite ginger dressing
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and place salmon fillets.
- Season fillets with salt, pepper, and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Bake approximately 30 minutes, until fully cooked (internal temperature of 145 degrees F).
- While fish is cooking, place Fresh Express Tender Garden Mix, tomatoes, and cucumbers in a large bowl and toss with dressing.
- Portion salad onto plates and top with baked salmon.
- Garnish with sliced lemon and scallion.
Add a Poultry Protein
Shred some leftover chicken or turkey on top.