Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Spring Mix
- 1 roasted chicken, skinless, diced
- 1 pint NatureSweet Cherubs tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pound fusilli pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup Asiago cheese, grated
- Litehouse™ Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Empty greens in a large salad bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss.
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.