Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 Fresh Express Sweet Kale Chopped Kit
- 1/2 Cup sliced Red Grapes
- 1/2 Cup Granny Smith apples, Julienne
- 1/4 Crumbled Feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp minced cilantro
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Wheat Berries
- 3 1/2 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Feta Cheese, Crumbled (for garnish)
- 1 Tbsp Minced Cilantro (for garnish)
- Heat a medium sauce pan over medium high heat.
- Heat oil until the oil begins to shimmer. Add in wheat berries and toast until they are fully coated in oil.
- Add vegetable stock, salt, black pepper and bring the liquid to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cover with a tight-fitting lid.
- Cook the wheat berries for 30 minutes, wheat berries should be tender.
- Reserve and chill in the refrigerator.
- Mix Fresh Express Sweet Kale Salad Kit and toss with the dressing, fold with chilled wheat berries, grapes, apples and feta cheese.
- Garnish with the freshly chopped cilantro.
Crush in a Rush
Place nuts in a baggie and smash them with a rolling pin. Then pour!