Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Organic Baby Spinach
- 3 asparagus spears, blanched and chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 cup cauliflower, cut into small florets, blanched
- 1 ear of corn, shucked and blanched
- In a bowl, toss all ingredients.
- Add desired amount of dressing, and toss again until dressing is well incorporated.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon organic lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons thyme, finely chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix lemon juice, lemon zest, honey, thyme, garlic and shallot all together.
- In a slow steady stream, gradually whisk in olive oil.
- Pour into a small jar and shake well before using.
- Dressing can also be saved in the refrigerator up to two weeks.
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.