Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Organic Baby Spinach
- 3 asparagus spears, blanched and chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 cup cauliflower, cut into small florets, blanched
- 1 ear of corn, shucked and blanched
- In a bowl, toss all ingredients.
- Add desired amount of dressing, and toss again until dressing is well incorporated.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon organic lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons thyme, finely chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix lemon juice, lemon zest, honey, thyme, garlic and shallot all together.
- In a slow steady stream, gradually whisk in olive oil.
- Pour into a small jar and shake well before using.
- Dressing can also be saved in the refrigerator up to two weeks.