- 2 (10.9-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Bacon and Bleu Chopped Kits®
- 1 large yellow onion, peeled, cut in half, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (19-ounce) package bratwurst
- 5 bratwurst buns
- Cook onion in butter in a skillet over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring often, until they are golden brown. Sprinkle with salt; mix well.
- Meanwhile, heat an outdoor or indoor grill to high; oil the grill grate. Grill bratwurst, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes, turning often, until browned on all sides and the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Arrange the greens from the Fresh Express® Bacon and Bleu Chopped Kits® in a large bowl; toss with the salad dressings. Add the bacon; toss to combine.
- Top bratwurst with grilled onions and the Bacon and Bleu Chopped Kit.
- Serve the remaining salad on the side.