Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Fresh Express Hearts of Romaine
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup feta
- 1/3 cup candied pecans
- 2 slices leftover turkey breast, shredded
- In a bowl, combine lettuce, dried cranberries, feta, pecans, and turkey breast.
- Drizzle desired amount of dressing on top and serve.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place vinegar, maple syrup, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper into a blender. Pulse to combine.
- Add the oil in a slow, steady stream.
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.