Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (10.5 ounce) packages Fresh Express® Italian Balsamic Salad Kits®
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 cups chopped cantaloupe
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Place the prosciutto on a parchment lined baking sheet; bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp. Cool; break into small pieces.
- Bring a large stockpot of water to a boil. Add vinegar; reduce heat to a simmer. (Bubbles should barely be breaking the surface.) Crack an egg into a small bowl. Bring the bowl close to the water and gently drop the egg into the water. Gently stir around the egg, keeping it moving in a circular motion. Repeat with each egg. Cook for 4 minutes; remove each egg with a slotted spoon and gently place on a paper towel to remove excess water.
- Place the Fresh Express® Italian Balsamic Salad Kits® into a large bowl; toss with the salad dressing. Add the toppings; toss to combine. Divide salad evenly among four plates. Top with pouched egg, prosciutto, and cantaloupe.