Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Hearts of Romaine
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 3 barbequed chicken breasts, cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F and cut in cubes
- 2 roma tomatoes, wedged
- 1 cob corn, grilled
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- Grill chicken and corn.
- Remove from grill and let cool.
- Place greens into a large salad bowl.
- Cut corn from cob and add to greens.
- Add avocados, tomatoes and cucumber.
- Drizzle with desired amount of dressing and toss.
- Divide onto three individual dishes.
- Arrange chicken evenly on top of each salad and serve immediately.
- Your favorite creamy ranch
Crush in a Rush
Place nuts in a baggie and smash them with a rolling pin. Then pour!