Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (9-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Hearts of Romaine Lettuce
- 2 ears corn on the cob, husks and silk removed
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- Ranch dressing
- Heat an outdoor or indoor grill to medium; oil the grill grate with cooking spray. Grill corn for 10 to 15 minutes, turning often, until charred on all sides. Cool; carefully cut corn kernels off the cob.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Turn the grill to medium-high; oil the grill grate with cooking spray. Grill chicken for 6 to 8 minutes a side or until it is no longer pink in the center and the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Cool slightly; cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Place Fresh Express® Hearts of Romaine Lettuce into a large salad bowl; add corn, avocados, tomato, and cucumber. Drizzle with desired amount of dressing; toss to coat. Divide salad evenly among four plates. Top with chicken.