Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express BBQ Ranch Chopped Kit
- 1 cup your favorite BBQ sauce
- 4 pounds of your favorite chicken parts (legs, thighs, wings, breasts), skin on
- 1 cup corn kernels, cooked
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a sauce pan, heat the BBQ sauce over low heat.
- Meanwhile, drizzle olive oil on a baking sheet. Using a paper towel, evenly disperse the oil so the entire baking sheet is covered.
- Season chicken with salt & pepper. Place the chicken skin side down and roast for approximately 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and pour BBQ sauce over the chicken. Carefully flip the chicken, making sure not to tear the skin, and brush the remaining BBQ sauce over the top of the chicken.
- Return to oven and roast for another 5-10 minutes (internal temperature should be 165 degrees F), remove from oven, and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add all salad ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
- Serve chicken alongside the salad or place directly on top.
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.