Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 package Fresh Express Spring Mix
- Slices of grilled or roasted chicken (cooked to internal temperature of 165 degrees F)
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 1 large sweet onion, minced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Place greens into a large salad bowl.
- Add grapes, onion and nuts.
- Drizzle with desired amount of dressing and toss.
- Serve onto four individual salad dishes.
- Arrange chicken slices atop each salad.
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, minced
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Let sit for 15 - 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Stir just before adding to salad.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.
Put an Egg on It
It’s a myth that egg yolk is filled with “bad” cholesterol. Actually, one large egg contains important nutrients like vitamin D, riboflavin, phosphorous and selenium.