Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- Juice & zest from 1 fresh lemon
- 1 Tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh ortega chili, diced (no seeds, optional)
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Use a food processor or blender, if you prefer a smoother dressing.
- Let sit for 15 - 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Stir just before adding to salad.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.
Crunch it Up
Add some crunchy texture for interest. Try apples, radishes, snap peas, water chestnuts or any kind of nut or seed.