Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- Juice & zest from 1 fresh lemon
- 1 Tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh ortega chili, diced (no seeds, optional)
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Use a food processor or blender, if you prefer a smoother dressing.
- Let sit for 15 - 20 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Stir just before adding to salad.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to two weeks.