Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (9.4) package Fresh Express® Bacon Thousand Island Chopped Kit®
- 1 (11-ounce) can Pillsbury™ refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 12 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 8 ounces (2 cups) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup dill pickle slices
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Unroll dough and spread on a 13x9-inch nonstick baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for 8 minutes; remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, cook beef in a small skillet, over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until no longer pink; drain. Spread sauce evenly on the baked dough, within 1/2-inch of edge. Top with beef and cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Top with the lettuce from the Bacon Thousand Island Chopped Kit®, bacon, salad toppings, and the pickles. Drizzle with Bacon Thousand Island dressing. Cut into 12 (3x3-inch) pieces.