Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (6-ounce) packages Fresh Express® 5-Lettuce Mix®
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 quart cubed butternut squash (about 1 medium squash)
- 8 ounces Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 1 cup whole pecans, toasted
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- Maple Pumpkin Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
6 tablespoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Combine the canola oil, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a small bowl. Place the butternut squash in a large bowl; drizzle with half of the canola oil mixture and toss to coat. Arrange squash in a single layer on a baking sheet. Place the Brussels sprouts in the same large bowl; drizzle with the remaining canola oil mixture and toss to coat. Arrange Brussels sprouts, cut side down, in a single layer on another baking sheet. Bake vegetables for 25-30 minutes or until tender. Cool to room temperature.
- To make the dressing, whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Arrange Fresh Express® 5-Lettuce Mix® in a large bowl. Add the butternut squash, Brussels sprouts, pecans, and dried cranberries. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.