Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (9.7-ounce) packages Fresh Express® Asian Avocado Premium Slaw Salad Kits®
- Sriracha Mayonnaise:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha or another hot sauce
- Turkey Burgers:
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced, peeled fresh ginger or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (16-ounce) package ground turkey
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slices avocado
To Make the Sriracha mayonnaise:
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and Sriracha.
To make the Turkey Burgers:
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a large bowl. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix just until combined. Shape into four patties. Cook turkey burgers in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Place turkey burger on bottom bun, top with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise and a slice of avocado. Serve with Asian Avocado Slaw.
To Make the Asian Avocado Slaw:
- Place Fresh Express® Asian Avocado Premium Slaw Salad Kits® into a large bowl; toss with salad dressing and toppings.