Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 2 (9.7 ounce) packages Fresh Express® Asian Avocado Premium Slaw Salad Kits
- For the Sriracha Mayonnaise:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha or another hot sauce
- For the Turkey Burgers:
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced, peeled ginger root or ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (16 oz.) package ground turkey
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slices avocado
To make the Sriracha mayonnaise:
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and Sriracha. Store in the refrigerator.
To make the Turkey Burgers:
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix just until combined. Shape into four patties. In a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook turkey over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer inserted into the center of the patty reaches 165°F.
- Place turkey burger on bottom bun, top with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise and a slice of avocado. Serve with Asian Avocado Slaw.
To make the Asian Avocado Slaw:
- Place Fresh Express® Asian Avocado Premium Slaw Salad Kits in a large bowl; toss with salad dressing and toppings.