Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Asian Chopped Salad Kit
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and julienned
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and julienned
- 1 cup (6 ounces) pineapple, cut into medium pieces
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Asian sesame dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and season chicken with 1/8 salt and 1/8 pepper.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet and bake approximately 30-40 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking, place lettuce, peppers, pineapple and green onions in a bowl. Toss with 1/2 cup of Asian sesame dressing, set aside.
- When chicken is done, remove and slice into thin strips.
- Add chicken and Kit packets (won ton strips, toasted sliced almonds, sesame orange dressing) to the salad and toss all together.
- Serve while chicken is warm or place the salad in the refrigerator and serve chilled.
Store it Smart
Keep leftover salad in its original container because it’s especially designed for keeping salad fresh for longer. Just seal it as tightly as possible.