Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- Fresh Express Asian Chopped Salad Kit
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and julienned
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and julienned
- 1 cup (6 ounces) pineapple, cut into medium pieces
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Asian sesame dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and season chicken with 1/8 salt and 1/8 pepper.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet and bake approximately 30-40 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking, place lettuce, peppers, pineapple and green onions in a bowl. Toss with 1/2 cup of Asian sesame dressing, set aside.
- When chicken is done, remove and slice into thin strips.
- Add chicken and Kit packets (won ton strips, toasted sliced almonds, sesame orange dressing) to the salad and toss all together.
- Serve while chicken is warm or place the salad in the refrigerator and serve chilled.
Crush in a Rush
Place nuts in a baggie and smash them with a rolling pin. Then pour!