Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 Box Fresh Express organic baby arugula (stemmed)
- 24 slices of French bread (1/4 inch thick)
- 5 ounces goat cheese
- 2 cups cooked turkey breast, shredded
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place bread on a baking sheet and drizzle with XVOO
- Bake for 8 minutes, or until lightly golden brown then remove from heat
- Spread 1 tsp of goat cheese on crostini, then place 3-4 pieces of baby arugula, then top with turkey. When crostini is assembled, lightly drizzle cranberry mixture on top. Repeat with remaining crostinis.
- 1 can cranberry sauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- Combine all ingredients together.
Immersion Blenders Save the Day
It’s a super mess-free way to blend, chop and froth a dressing in no time.