Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 (10-oz) package Fresh Express Italian (or half a bag of Italian Family Size)
- 8 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 1 jar marinated artichokes, quartered
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 basil leaves, cut into thin strips (optional)
- Place greens onto a serving platter.
- Arrange pepperoni, artichokes and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Sprinkle with cheese and optional basil.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sweet red pepper, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh onion, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Stir just prior to using on salad.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to 2 weeks.
Add a Poultry Protein
Shred some leftover chicken or turkey on top.