Watch simple and tasty how-tos,
tips and recipes.
- 1 bag Fresh Express Sweet & Crunchy Salad Mix
- 1 pound small red potatoes, cut in half
- 2 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt
- Ground pepper
- 1 cup green beans, cut in half
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 cans Albacore tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- 1/4 cup nicoise olives
- 4 hard boiled eggs, cut in half
- 8 fresh basil leaves (optional garnish)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, toss potatoes with oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet and roast in oven for 15 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and green beans to potatoes, and continue baking until potatoes are fork tender and tomatoes are lightly blistered and soft, about 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, toss Fresh Express Sweet & Crunchy Greens with two tablespoons vinaigrette.
- Divide salad between four plates.
- Arrange roasted vegetables, tuna, olives and eggs on the salad.
- Add basil leaves for garnish if desired.
- Drizzle with remaining vinaigrette and serve.
- Finely grated zest of 2 lemons
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 Tablespoon champagne vinegar (or substitute white wine vinegar)
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- Coarse salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon zest, juice, vinegar and mustard.
- Add oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, stir in tarragon leaves.
Add a Poultry Protein
Shred some leftover chicken or turkey on top.